When signing up with zencontrol the password requirements are as follows:
- Length must be between 10 and 64 characters inclusive
- Must contain
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number
- A special character (eg. #$%^ etc.)
- Must not contain
- Consecutively incrementing/decrementing numbers. (eg. 3456)
- Consecutively repeating numbers that are the same (eg. 3333)
- Commonly used words or sequences (eg. qwerty)
If there are 7 unsuccessful login attempts for an account. Login access will be restricted for an hour before further attempts can be made. It is still possible to reset your password while in this restricted state.
Article is closed for comments.