When on the search pages of the address commissioning wizard, a small footer appears with 5 symbols, these are in order: lights, emergencies, relays, switches and sensor. The number next to each of these symbols represents the amount of each left to commission.
Articles in this section
- Why won't a zencontrol generation III emergency commission to a wireless network?
- Why do I have a partially commissioned device pending?
- What is an ECG, ECD and Instance?
- How to determine the number of fittings left to commission in the address commissioning wizard
- How often should I save pending changes to a control system in the address commissioning wizard?
- Why are my pending changes still visible in the address commissioning wizard after I apply all changes?
- Why can't I apply my pending changes in the address commissioning wizard?
- Can I see the connection status of control systems or devices in the zencontrol commissioning application?
- Why do immediate duration tests have pending results?
- Why do immediate function tests have pending results?