Touchscreens can be accessed in grid view from the Instance types perspective under the Touchscreen tab. This view functions the same as the push buttons view except with the addition of an icon field and two colour fields - one for font colour and one for icon colour. The combination of these fields along with the label for the instance make up the appearance of the button that appears on the touchscreen device.
Articles in this section
- How To Configure Zen Switches via E-DALI
- How to change your password
- How to enable ECDs on an emergency control system
- How to configure custom Light sensor behaviour.
- How to set up DMX in the cloud
- How do I monitor network traffic of a controller?
- How to configure BACnet settings in the cloud
- How to configure MQTT in the cloud
- How to view relationship maps for a group
- How to create and restore control system backups