Please see below the operation of the Charge LED and Status LED in EU mode.
- Charge (Green) illuminated: Device is in normal mode
- Charge 1x flash: A duration test is pending, waiting for battery to be fully charged (16 hours charging)
- Charge 2x flash: Lamp failure
- Charge 4x flash: System error (No DALI)
- Charge 5x flash: Unaddressed
- Charge 6x flash: Device performing duration test.
- Charge 7x flash: Device performing function test.
- Charge 9x flash: Invalid jumper setting
- Charge off: Battery failure
- Status (Red) illuminated: Battery Failure
- Status off: Normal
- Status 2sec On / 2sec Off: Self-test failed
- Status 0.5sec On / 0.5sec Off: Lamp failed
Out of the box the emergency device will act in IEC 62034 automatic self-test mode when no DALI is present.
- The following settings will be set in IEC 62034 self-test mode on first startup:
- Duration test delay time set to a random time between 173-300 days
- Duration test interval set to 365 days
- Function test delay time set to a random time between 7-22 days
- Function test interval set to 30 days
- Pressing the test button 3 times will trigger a 60 sec function test to start
- Pressing the test button 7 times (x2 within 30secs) will reset the random test intervals (eg. 7 press, wait 5 sec, 7 press)
Article is closed for comments.