This ticket will contain some examples of a touch switch capabilities, to use these simply open the file in a text editor and copy into step 3 of the zencontrol switch creator.
- This example shows how to use sliders to change control gear levels by address.
- It also shows how to target a virtual instance for a short press.
- This example shows how to configure a 4 button scene status panel with dimmers.
- you can see how to configure button to listen for current scene.
- This example shows how to configure a two button toggle panel
- Button 1 controls and monitors Group 0, Button 2 controls and monitors Group 1
- You can see how to configure a button to Recall Max or Off depending on the state of the lights.