To identify a control system in the Zencontrol mobile commissioning application:
- Navigate to the control system list and select the desired system.
- Scroll down on the control system dashboard to the tools section.
In the tools section, you have the following options to address devices connected to the control system:
- "Identify all" - This will broadcast identification to everything connected to the control system.
- "Identify addressed" - This will identify only devices that have been assigned an address.
- "Identify unaddressed" - This will identify only devices that have not been assigned an address.
Article is closed for comments.