Control systems & Concepts
- What are the web portals hardware requirements?
- Introduction to the zencontrol hardware
- Networked Lighting Controls
- Introduction to the zencontrol Software
Touchscreen / Widget Editor
- How do I request access to a site that I have a QR code for?
- How do I change my account type?
- What are the password requirements when signing up
- How to remove a user account from the cloud
- How to change your password
- What is the difference between the user account types?
- How to search in Grid view.
- What is Grid View?
- What is commission state?
- What is a device overview?
- What is a control system overview?
- What does it mean when a row in grid view is adopting?
Groups and Scenes
- What is a scene?
- What is Default Group?
- How do I assign ECGs to Groups on the web portal?
- What are the differences between the Group types?
- How to use colour scenes in the web portal
- How do I edit DALI group names in the web portal?
Sequences and Actions
- What is an Action
- What is a sequence?
- What is an "Always Running" Sequence?
- Can I setup a sequence to run on sunset or sunrise?
- What is the profile change action?
- What is an Exit profile sequence?
Schedules and Profiles
- What is a profile sequence?
- What is a control profile?
- What is a control profile schedule?
- How to manage schedules in the web portal
- How do I assign profiles to control systems in grid view?
- Can I call the same profile multiple times in one day?
System Address and System Variables
- Why do I see Lamp Failure or Control Gear Failure marked against my lights?
- My lights are going to an unexpected or wrong level
- What is the issues dashboard?
- Reported Issues
- Why does the controller tell me that there are too many devices?
- What does “Device Not Recognised” state mean?
- How do I reset network settings when the control system won't connect to the cloud?
- How to update a desired network for a control system
- What are the network requirements for cloud connected devices?
- What are the network requirements for Onsite installations?
- Can I link two controllers without a Network switch
Emergency Tests, Devices and Settings
- How to run central battery tests
- How do I start a duration or function test in the web portal?
- How do I access Emergency reports?
- How do I change the devices that have been added to a emergency test group?
- How do I add a new emergency device to a running schedule?
- What is a Test Group?
Repair, Replace, Reset, Restore and Delete
- What is needed to add a new driver/control device to my existing DALI Bus?
- How to repair a device in the web portal?
- How to repair a control system
- How to view and restore historical field values
- How to replace a control system?
- How to create and restore control system backups
- Lost QR code
- How to claim a control system on the web portal?
- How do I claim a control system? (RCM /LCM or AC)
- How to set up blind controller channels
- How to set up controller settings for a control system
- What are the Room Controller Group allocations.
Switches, Pushbuttons and absolutes
- How to setup an action switch
- How do I change absolute inputs in the web portal?
- What is a virtual switch / sensor?
- Can I create a virtual DALI switch over RS232, the third party UDP interface or BACnet?
- How to use a rotary switch
- How do push button overrides work?
- How to set up an occupancy sensor
- Occupancy control with dry contact sensor and absolute input
- How do I change occupancy sensors in grid view?
- How do I change light sensors in the web portal?
- How to configure custom Light sensor behaviour.
- How do I set up a corridor hold?
- Does your wireless network self heal?
- Can multiple wireless networks be controlled together?
- Can I use another DALI or DALI-2 control system on the same line as the wireless networks?
- Does your wireless system support emergency devices?
- What wireless protocol do you use?
- What are the components of a wireless network
DT8, Circadian sequences, colour devices and Tuneable White
- What is circadian rhythm?
- How to setup a new circadian sequence
- How to set the Human Centric Light (HCL) function?
- How to change colour control settings in the web portal
- Can I use circadian rhythm sequences on in selected areas?
- Can I adjust colour and intensity with a circadian rhythm sequence?
Relays and Blind Controllers
Electronic Control Gear (ECG)
Electronic Control Devices (ECD)
Debugging and Fault Finding
- How to generate a monitor log for debugging
- How do I monitor network traffic of a controller?
- How do I synchronise control system changes immediately in the web portal?
- How do I view the connection status of a control system in the web portal?
- Can I force a application controller to connect to the cloud immediately?
- Why does the controller tell me that there is a DALI transmitter failure?
Updates and Firmware
TPI ( Third Party Interface)
- How to configure BACnet settings in the cloud
- How do I use BACnet?
- Can I use the wireless switches and sensors with my BACnet controller?
- Do you have a BACnet PICS document?
- How can I address a BACnet enabled Application Controller?
- Do you require additional hardware to interface to BACnet
Offline - Zencontrol Onsite
Mobile touch Switch Application
- How to create multiple pages in the zencontrol mobile touch switch application.
- Touch switch colour control
- Touch Switch examples
- How to use plan touch mode in the zencontrol touch switch application.
- How to use the switch creator
- Touch Switch capabilities.
- Standalone Mode
- Control System limits
- Where are the cloud servers hosted for Australian customers?
- What is the power usage of zencontrol input devices?
- Under what circumstance should we use room controller or application controller?
- Sometimes there are issues connecting with the line using zencontrol commissioning tool, are there any requirements or restrictions?