Each router can support 10 children and the wireless network supports up to 32 routers.
Articles in this section
- What is thread key rotation?
- Does your wireless network self heal?
- Can multiple wireless networks be controlled together?
- Can I use another DALI or DALI-2 control system on the same line as the wireless networks?
- Does your wireless system support emergency devices?
- What wireless protocol do you use?
- What are the components of a wireless network
- How many Children can be supported per router?
- How many hops can the wireless network handle?
- How many devices are support on a wireless network?