The custom buttons when pressed will appear to the application controller as raw absolute input values (according to IEC 62386-302). The number on the button represents the raw value that will be sent over DALI to the application controller. These values can be used in the zencontrol sequence creator to perform custom actions when pressed.
Articles in this section
- How do I change fitting types in the cloud?
- How do I edit device locations in grid view?
- How do I change the light sensor target level from a switch?
- Occupancy control with dry contact sensor and absolute input
- How Do I Set Up An Emergency Profile?
- How do I configure the custom buttons on the zc-ir-ctrl?
- How do I set dusk mode with zc-it-ctrl-com?
- How do I set lux tracking mode with zc-ir-ctrl-com?
- How do I synchronise control system changes immediately in the web portal?
- How to create switch activated emergency test