The custom buttons when pressed will appear to the application controller as raw absolute input values (according to IEC 62386-302). The number on the button represents the raw value that will be sent over DALI to the application controller. These values can be used in the zencontrol sequence creator to perform custom actions when pressed.
Articles in this section
- How to use colour scenes in the web portal
- How to set target relationships in the web portal
- How to change colour control settings in the web portal
- How to assign tenancies using grid view in the web portal
- How to view and create thread devices in web portal
- How to view issues using plan view in the web portal
- How to view relays in the web portal
- How to update a desired network for a control system
- How to use OAuth 2.0 authentication for zencontrol cloud APIs
- How do I manage tenancies for my site?