There are some requirements that need to be met before the commission tool can connect to the controllers.
- The controllers must be registered to a site and the commission tool must be downloaded for the site the controllers are registered too.
- If you can see a controller on the device scan, but cannot connect, try ensuring the devices are registered and then re-downloading the commission tool.
- Some controllers may need a firmware update to support the current version of the commission tool.
- Update the firmware on the devices by connecting them to the internet (use a temporary modem if internet is not yet connected to the site)
- In the site settings, choose the firmware version (latest) and the time they should be updated in. To update immediately select a time window that includes the current time.
- Some network settings may be blocking the access of the commission tool to the controllers. Follow the network set up instructions available on the zencontrol FAQ