Yes, the circadian sequence actions each contain three parameters: Delay, Light Intensity and Colour Temperature. Both the intensity and colour temperature are optional parameters of each action giving the user full control over how their lighting is presented.
Articles in this section
- What is circadian rhythm?
- How to setup a new circadian sequence
- How to set the Human Centric Light (HCL) function?
- How to change colour control settings in the web portal
- Can I use circadian rhythm sequences on in selected areas?
- Can I adjust colour and intensity with a circadian rhythm sequence?
- Can I program my own custom circadian rhythm sequence?
- Will all my circadian rhythm rooms stay in sync regardless of on state?
- Can I use a circadian rhythm sequence with switches and sensors?
- Can I run a circadian rhythm sequence for different shifts?
Article is closed for comments.