Yes. Circadian rhythm sequences can be individually attributed to any of the 81 possible targets of the controller (Addresses 0-63, Groups 0-15 or broadcast).
Articles in this section
- What is circadian rhythm?
- How to setup a new circadian sequence
- How to set the Human Centric Light (HCL) function?
- How to change colour control settings in the web portal
- Can I use circadian rhythm sequences on in selected areas?
- Can I adjust colour and intensity with a circadian rhythm sequence?
- Can I program my own custom circadian rhythm sequence?
- Will all my circadian rhythm rooms stay in sync regardless of on state?
- Can I use a circadian rhythm sequence with switches and sensors?
- Can I run a circadian rhythm sequence for different shifts?
Article is closed for comments.