By default, you are a Site Owner of any Sites you create. You can add other owners/users, which will grant them the same level of access that you currently have.
- Locate the Site on the Sites page.
- Click its thumbnail to visit its Dashboard.
- Click the Settings link (represented by a gear icon) to change Site Settings.
There will be a number of tabs across the top of this page.
- Click the Site Owners tab.
You will be shown a list of all the users with Owner access to the Site, including yourself.
- Click the Add Users row on this page. A dialog will appear.
- Use the search field in the Add Users dialog to choose the user you want to add.
You may search by the user's name or company. There is no need to click, or press Enter: the search results appear automatically, if successful.
- Select the users you want to add, and they will be highlighted.
- Click the green Add Owners button at the bottom of the dialog.
The dialog will disappear and the newly-granted owners will appear in the Site Owners list.
- Click Save to apply changes.
To remove a user from a Site, the process is similar, except instead of clicking Add Users, you must click the cross icon in the Site Owners list and confirming the action. You may even remove yourself from a Site as long as you are not the last remaining user with access to that site.
Warning: If you remove yourself from this list, you will lose access to the Site.