All BACnet application controllers will by default have a random device ID. You can use standard BACnet commands to reassign this device ID should it be required.
Articles in this section
- How to configure BACnet settings in the cloud
- How do I use BACnet?
- Can I use the wireless switches and sensors with my BACnet controller?
- Do you have a BACnet PICS document?
- How can I address a BACnet enabled Application Controller?
- Do you require additional hardware to interface to BACnet
- How can I connect to a controller using BACnet?
Article is closed for comments.